The Contemporary Circus Artist Course lasts two years and provides for the alternation between classroom training activities and professionalising activities, which allows students to approach the profession by participating in shows, events, productions promoted by the School’s professional partner companies.
This is the only two-year course for contemporary circus artist who issues a Specialization Certificate recognized by the Piedmont Region and the European Union.
The course includes 1200 hours for year, with compulsory attendance and will take place approximately from September 2020 to July 2022, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 17.00 and on some weekends.
To participate in the selections it is necessary to be at least 18 years old (the beginning of the course is authentic), the high school diploma and the medical certificate of fitness for competitive sports.
For face-to-face selection, please send the following documents by July 5th, 2020:
1) pre-registration form (CLICK HERE to download it)
2) motivation letter
3) curriculum vitae
4) copy of the qualification
5) full-figure photos
6) passport photo
7) medical certificate of fitness for competitive sports
8) copy of the identity card or passport
at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Cirko Vertigo Foundation, Via Tiziano Lanza, 31, 10095 Grugliasco (TO)
Admission to the course is subject to passing the selection tests.
The selection tests will take place from 13 to 15 July 2020 in the presence – except for new provisions by the competent authorities due to a health emergency and of which timely notice will be given to the candidates – at the Cirko Vertigo Foundation, Le Serre Cultural Park, Via Tiziano Lanza 31 in Grugliasco (Turin).
In the first days of July, each candidate will receive a communication from the Foundation via e-mail, containing the date and time in which they must present themselves and the rules to follow for the anti-Covid-19 health provisions.
The selected students will have to complete the enrollment on 16 July 2020 starting at 10 am.
The selection process involves:
• Acrobatic, dance and theater tests.
• Physical preparation tests (strength, elasticity, resistance).
• Presentation of an individual artistic number (max 2 minutes), communicating first which tool will be used and if it must be made available to the school or if you use your own. It is also essential to send by email by June 30 an mp3 file with the music you intend to use for the number
• Individual orientation interview: training course of the aspiring student, motivations and expectations, personal and professional targets.
The tests will take place in full compliance with the health regulations in force at the time of the selections.
The deadline of 5 July 2020 is valid only for candidates who wish to participate in face-to-face selections, not for those who wish to apply with the remote selection method.
Given the particular health situation, for all those who will be unable to reach our headquarters in Grugliasco, there is the possibility of participating remotely in the selections, until the Covid-19 emergency is over:
• all the documentation requested from the candidates in the eight points listed above
• a video presentation of max. two minutes, with shot of the face
• a video of max. three minutes with demonstration of acrobatics, dance and theater
• a video of max. three minutes with demonstration of physical preparation (strength, elasticity, endurance)
• a video of max. two minutes with the presentation of an individual artistic number
For any information you can write to email@example.com.
+39 011 07 14 488
Mayor (18 years old), high school leaving certificate, medical certificate for agonistic activities.
The admission depends on the selection test:
from 13 to 15 July 2020
Parco Culturale Le Serre
Via Tiziano Lanza, 31 - 10095 Grugliasco (Torino / Italy)
Watch these videos about our school!