The vocational training course for Contemporary Circus Artist is 2 years, 1200 hours per year.
The training (840 hours per year) is intense in order to sustain technical activities and artistic progression, with an equal focus on collective classes and artistic creativity.
Practical activities (360 hours per year) such as shows and artistic productions within the school or in cooperation with professional companies are aimed to develop a broad range of the skills required as a professional circus artist.
Training takes place Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm and during some weekends.
- Applicants must be 18 or over on entry
- Applicants must have a high school leaving certificate (IV level)
- Applicants must deliver a full competitive sporting medical certificate
To apply for the course for Circus Artist applicants need to fill in the application form (download) together with the following documents:
- 1 motivation letter
- 1 curriculum vitae
- 1 copy of the high school leaving certificate
- 1 recent photo (whole body)
- 1 recent ID photo
- a copy of a valid identity document (ID card/passport)
and send it by post to Fondazione Cirko Vertigo, Parco Culturale Le Serre, Via Tiziano Lanza 31, Grugliasco (Torino), Italy or by e-mail at email@example.com before May 31st 2019.
Auditions will be held June 11th and 12th.
The audition days will take place at Cirko Vertigo, Parco Culturale Le Serre, Via Tiziano Lanza 31, Grugliasco (Torino/ Italy).
Selected applicants will have to confirm their registration June 13th at the school secretariat.
Over the course of the audition’s days, candidates will have to:
- meet the audition panel for the presentation of the course
- follow collective working sessions in dance, theatre, acrobatics
- follow physical abilities assessment
- show a two minutes artistic presentation
- go to an individual interview with at least two members of the audition panel
If you’d like any more information, please get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on +39 (0)11 0714488.
The start of the course is subject to the approval of Città Metropolitana di Torino.
+39 327 74 23 350
+39 011 07 14 488
Mayor (18 years old), high school leaving certificate, medical certificate for agonistic activities.
The admission depends on the selection test:
11 and 12 June 2019
Parco Culturale Le Serre
Via Tiziano Lanza, 31 - 10095 Grugliasco (Torino / Italy)
Watch these videos about our school!